Friday, October 17, 2008

eye infections

my poor little Nathaniel. He looks like a raccoon only instead of black eyes he has red puffy eyes. It started Tuesday night... and has gotten worst. I took him to the doctor today and he has two eye infections and is on medicine. He is contagious so I am praying no one else gets it. The doctor said we should see improvement within 48 hours.. If not he has to go back.. So lets hope the cream in the eyes work. It is not fun trying to put cream into a baby's eye 4 times a day....He has been more fussy than normal and very clingy.
Please pray that Nolan is not getting sick either. He was tugging at his ear today... but seems to be fine now.. I think it is due to his molars coming in...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!

Love, Gma Terrell

Anonymous said...

How are you, Nathaniel?