Friday, May 18, 2007

Just call me Mrs. T

So I woke up this morning to a wonderful phone call from Hopewell Elementary School. They called me around 8:30 am and asked me if I would sub for the day. I said sure, since Gail was working from home today, he could watch the little man. It went really well, I taught 6th grade S.S and writing. The day went bye so fast..... plus today almost paid for one of our KI passes!!! :) What was really cool about today was that I met the brother of one of my former students that I taught at Woodland Elementary (3rd grade). How cool is that. Plus when I asked the kid (I recognized the last name) if he had a brother named Kenny he said yes. When I told him who I was he said are you kidding me... My brother still talks about you. He will remember you. You have to write him a note, or he will not believe me. so I did. Cool huh!!!
Even though subbing was fun today... I really missed being home with Nolan. It is so much more fun being a stay at home mommy!!!! However, Gail likes the extra $, so I probably will sub more next year.

No comments: