Friday, May 4, 2007

SpiderMan


Gail and I went to see Spider Man today. We were disappointed in Spider Man... We liked the 1st two much better! My mom watched or should I say spoiled Nolan today. He was taken to McDonald's for lunch where he was treated with an ice cream cone. Than g-ma bought him this really cool toy for $2.00 at a garage sale. It is a car bike that he can steer or we can while we take walks. He loved it. He would cry every time we took him off it. She also found a small kid computer with a mouse... Nolan loves computers so he was thrilled with this new toy too! He is working hard on his computer while daddy is on his.



2 comments:

marshan said...

YOu know, I heard that it wasn't as good as the first ones, but the previews make is look SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! So should we wait till it comes out of DVD???

marshan said...

oh, and cool deals on the toys. I'm hoping to go garage selling tomorrow.