Friday, June 20, 2008

Deals

Gail had plans to help his mom this morning. So I had made plans last week to go to KI with my kids and my mom today. However, my mom and I saw some garage sales and decided to hit them first before heading to KI, well by the time we were done garage saling Gail was done helping his mom so we all headed to KI together. It was a great day. Except for the incident where we stood in line to ride a boat ride that Nolan was tall enough to ride last year, but not this year. I guess they changed the height requirement, oH yeah and they let him ride it last weekend with Gail and his cousin Josh. We were not very happy!!! We were not for sure how Nolan was going to react to not being able to ride the ride, but he only acted really sad, he did not complain. I felt so bad for him!! :(
Anyways check out the deals and cool stuff I got today.

Football goal post! He is a little young for this, but
since daddy loves football, I thought this would be
great when he got older.
Nolan loves to play soccer. He loves this goal.

Ok this is not for my son, it was for me.
It was a great deal and I got it for a prop for
pictures.

3 comments:

marshan said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU SNAG THAT PRAM???? THAT'S AWESOME!
I was just talking to Eric today about our business!!!

Oh, and I have never even seen one of those little football goals. That's awesome!

So how much did all of this stuff cost????

Anonymous said...

Gail allows Nolan to play soccer? Hmmm!

Looks like Dad & Nolan will have fun every night!
Good deals!

CT

Anonymous said...

What awesome finds! So cute!

Candice