Tuesday, September 2, 2008

House Fire

The fireman had told them they would lose their whole house... He came back later and said you must have had a lot of people praying, because they still have the exterior...They also said that the tin roof helped contain the fire....Here are some pictures taken from my brother's brother in-law's camera and my mom's . Yelp my mom's camera and GPA survived with out harm.. She had had them in special cases!!! The most damage occurred in the girls room and upstairs.. My brother is suppose to meet with their insurance investor tomorrow. Please pray that all will go well with the insurance. Also please pray for my parents who have 4 out of the 5 kids staying with them right now.



Upstairs


bathroom


Upstairs hallway


closet


boy's room


boy's room


Kitchen


Girl's room



1 comment:

marshan said...

wow, that looks devastating! I can't even imagine how they are feeling right now. However, I know they are thanking God that everone is okay.