Monday, March 23, 2009

Kids Say the funniest things...

Nolan has said some cute things lately, and my friend Marshan told me I should blog them so I don't forget them.

Nolan is doing really well with going on the potty and has only had 1 or 2 small accidents in a month. Not bad. Well G-Pa Hon was over the other day and Nolan had to use the potty (#2). I helped him go and I asked him to flush the toilet. He said: "Not yet mommy I have to show G-Pa." I laughed b/c I just knew my dad would be so thrilled to see what was in the potty. :) So after washing our hands Nolan runs out of the bathroom to find G-Pa and show him his #2 in the potty. When they went back into the bathroom. Nolan flushed the toilet and said: " Bye Bye poop poop, You are my best friend." Should I be worried about his new friendship! hahahaha. My dad was somewhat concerned about Nolan having #2 as his best friend and found this to be just as funny as I did. I then told my father that Nolan calls his #2 "oh it is so cute." or if there is more than one in the potty he refers to them as a mommy, daddy and baby...

Nolan has also learned a new song. He goes around the house singing:
I have been working on the Chain Gang.... When we asked him where he learned this song he replied: "From Jesus" Then said From church.... I started to laugh....we still have no idea where he picked this song up from.. Just goes to show u how careful you have to be with your kids....They pick up so much from tv and hearing other people... Anyways I will have to ask his Sunday school teacher why she has taught him this song... hahaha just kidding Kristy! :)

No comments: