Saturday, March 28, 2009

New playhouse or outhouse?

So my mom and I got up at the crack of dawn today to hit some kid sales going on around our area. I was totally excited when I saw an outside playhouse for sale at the YMCA sale. We were first in line so we were able to grab it before anyone else. Yeah!!! So we set it up outside when we got home and the boys loved it. We decided to bring it inside so the boys could play with it longer today and well that was even a bigger hit. The funny thing is that Nolan had to go potty. All on his own he decided to get his potty chair. He carried it out of the bathroom and placed it in his little house and proceeded to pull his pants off and go potty. It was so cute. I was bummed I did not get a photo. However, about 30 minutes later he pulls the potty back out of the bathroom and puts it back into his house to do #2. I quickly took a photo of him going potty. So I guess his playhouse is now an inside "outhouse" :)

No comments: