Saturday, January 27, 2007

Alma's House!

Gail,Nolan,and I were invited to have dinner and hang out over at the Alma's home! The Alma's are a young married couple from our church. They have 4 wonderful and cute boys and Nolan really enjoyed playing with them. We had a lot of fun hanging out. Marshan showed off her cool scrap booking room. I so want a room like that.. Oh the creativity I could have with my own scrap booking if I had a room like that... oh well! I can only dream!!! Anyways we had a wonderful evening at their home and will return the favor soon by having them over. Thanks for a great evening Marshan, Eric, and the boys!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Lisa,
Nolan is getting so big!! He's adorable. I can't believe it's almost been a year.. Time really does fly! We'll be coming to Ohio sometime in the next month or so, maybe we can get together.

Laura and the girls

marshan said...

Hey, that's me!!! I'm on a blog!!!!!! Cool!!!! I've never made it to someone else's blog before!!!