Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nittany & Lion, Super Pups!!!

My husband thought he would never own a dog. However, I begged him into getting me a dog. He finally caved in and we ended up getting Nittany a few months after we were married! :) Than a year later I was at a garage sale and they were selling their 8 month Boston Terrior for really cheap! I called Gail several times and finally I irritated him enough that he caved again. (Note: he was helping a friend put in his kitchen flooring.) So I think he just said yes so I would stop calling him. When he realized what he agreed to it was too late! :) Anyways he loves both dogs. We named them after Penn state so that really went over well with Gail. Penn State's mascot is a Nittany Lion. So our first dog is named Nittany and our second dog's name is Lion. They are great dogs and Nolan and the dogs get along great!
Nolan loves them so much he even tried to drink out of the dogs' water dish two days ago, just like a dog... I stopped him before he got the water of course. Boy I wish I had a picture of that!!! :)


Here are pictures of our dogs.


Nittany

Lion
Nittany & Lion

No comments: