Friday, August 31, 2007

Fantasy Football


Well I finally joined a fantasy football team. Gail has been doing fantasy football for awhile now, and he is on two leagues this year. One of the leagues is from our church. so some of the women of our church decided it would be fun to start a league of our own. We met at one of the ladies homes and had the draft last night. It went well! plus it was fun getting a chance to talk and socialize. Now if you know me I don't know much about sports. I mean I know the basics, but I never really played sports and If you ask or talk about players I have no idea who they are. I do know a few, but I could probably count them on my two hands how many players I know for all sports. :) So this should be interesting! I think it will be a lot of fun, plus maybe I will learn some players and more about football. (Gail would love that seeing it is all time favorite sport!) He has already programmed Nolan to love football. I kid you not the kid wakes up and ask for football almost everyday. I have to find a football show on tv or the computer for him to watch. He gets so excited. When someone falls down or gets tackled he goes Uh oh! He will even say touchdown and put his arms straight up! :) Last night my mom watched him, and there was a football movie on... yelp he sit in his little blue chair intensely watching it my mom said. So If this next baby is a boy I will definitely have to start learning more about football, or else I am going to really be out numbered. Maybe I will be blessed with a girly girl... then again I am sure she will end up liking and probably playing football! :)

No comments: