Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ultra Sound # 2

Well I went to my ultra sound today! I had the same lady as last time. She was in a really good mood. She said that she still feels really bad about spilling that stuff on my purse. I told her to not worry about it, we all have accidents. NO real harm was done. I told her the worse was that I had to throw my purse and wallet away. She said oh no, I need to replace those for you. I told her no, it was no big deal. Anyways the second ultra sound went really well! :) We saw baby #2 right away and we saw a strong little heart beating away!!! :) Here are the first two pictures of our second baby! :) Not a whole lot to see right now, but it is still really cool!!! :)

Oh yeah, she told me that I was 8 weeks and 4 days. Due date March 16, 2008. Nolan was born on March 21, 2006! I See us celebrating two B-Day's at the same time! :)

I also thought that my first ultra sound with Nolan was at 8 weeks. I was wrong. I looked at his ultra sound pictures today after my ultra sound, and I could see a head and little body.... looked at the date and I was around 12 weeks along when I had my first ultra sound with him. So that would explain why I saw more... It is amazing how much you forget. Thank goodness for scrap booking and journaling important moments.....



The black circle is the Gestation sac.
The white part inside the black circle is the baby.
Can't make out much now, but we could see the little heart beating
on the monitor! :)

2 comments:

marshan said...

how exciting!!!

Billie said...

No hope for twins:( Oh well I guess one will due.