Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Morning Sickness

It was so nice to sleep in today. I woke up at9:00. Yeah!!! Nolan was in a great mood. He had been playing in his crib for about a half hour. It is so cute to listen to him play and laugh. When I walked in his room he started showing off and doing some of his cool dance moods. I got him dressed and changed and went to prepare breakfast today for us. I thought I would eat something different today. French toast and orange juice. Well either that was a mistake or no matter what I had decided was not going to settle with me. I went to go get ready for the day and right when I walked into the bathroom... the toilet became my best friend. Nolan walks in while I am in the middle of my throwing up breakfast to only stand at the door and mimic me. Every time I got sick he would make the same noise and bend over like he was throwing up! It was kinda of funny. I would have probably laughed, but I was in no position to laugh. It is weired because I never felt sick or nausea. I had no real warning and felt fine. I only got sick like 5 times with Nolan and that was in the middle of my pregnancy. So having morning sickness this early and feeling more blah and more heartburn than with Nolan. Only had heartburn at the end of that pregnancy and it was not that bad. Still can't complain, so far I have been feeling pretty good, just more tired than when I was expecting the first time. However, that might have to do with keeping up with a very active 1 year old! :) Tomorrow I have my 2nd ultrasound@ Yeah! I should hear the heartbeat and see a baby. I will post tomorrow about the ultrasound. I am going back to the same lady that spilled all that stuff on my purse. :( oh well!

1 comment:

marshan said...

Sorry, you're sick....maybe it's a girl??