Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kaleb's B-day party!!!

Nolan was invited to his first b-day party today. It was for Kaleb's 3rd birthday. He is a boy from our church and he is adorable. We went to Chuck E Cheeses and played games, ate cake and watched Kaleb open up some really cool gifts. I almost brought my camera, but was glad not to carry it around.. so no pictures. But he had a lot of fun playing with all the boys and girls. HAPPY b-DAY KALEB!!!! Since we were close to g-ma and G-pa's house we stopped by there to visit awhile, ate lunch, and then help G-ma put up the Christmas tree. Now we are home and someone is on the cranky side due to the fact he did not get a nap today. Oh well. Word World is on now and he is happy. I love that show, and he is learning so much from that show and Super Why. He can identify the letters, a, b, c t, s, and o. He will even say ABC for you.
Well Laundry is calling my name, when is it not... but thankful all is clean just needs to be folded and put away. I can't believe the amount of laundry 3 people can produce.... My hat is off to all you mothers out there with large families. I don't know how you keep up with the laundry.....

No comments: