Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Morning Sickness stinks!!! :)

Ok, so I have been getting up around 6:00 am to eat breakfast now. Yes I go right back to bed after I am done eating, but I am determined to stick to this gestational diabetes diet. However, breakfast that early does not settle very well with me. I almost got sick yesterday, and today I did get sick. On top of that Nolan must of heard me getting sick this morning and decided he needed to wake up at 7:00 am. OH yeah!!!! Then decides to leave a very pleasant load in his pants almost sending me straight to the bathroom again. This new baby has given me more heartburn and morning sickness than when I was pregnant with Nolan. I really can't wait for March to come and meet him. Plus I am looking forward to NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS!!!!!!! OK Venting is over.... Plus side of today is that I am hoping Nolan will take an early nap since he got up earlier! :) Fingers crossed!!!!

No comments: