Saturday, May 17, 2008

Counting in Spanish


Today was a very eventful day. I got up at 6:00am to feed and dress Nathaniel. Than I blogged(6 blogs altogether today). After that Gail and Nolan got up around 7:30ish and we headed off to try and sell a few items at Candice and Matt's garage sale. We made a whopping 23.00 dollars. Yeah. I am more happy about getting some big items out of our garage and not having to bring them back. After garage saling in the morning (bought nothing) we headed off to Dayton to visit Gail's grandparents. When we got back I gave Nolan 4 pennies to put in his piggy bank. As we were sitting there playing with the pennies out of nowhere he starts counting in Spanish all on his own. He counted to 4 in Spanish I believe he picked this up from watching Diego/Dora.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Does he still love the Diego I got him for his bday? Wonder if that helped too!

Candice

Anonymous said...

What a guy!!! Gotta love Dora and Diego!!
Lynnell