Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update

Nathaniel will be 3 months on the 14th, but I had these photo ideas in my mind and just could not wait. Plus I have him scheduled for his 3 months pictures with Olan mills on the 14th. I have a coupon for a free package. Can't let something free go to waste now! :)

I just like the lighting and how he is
holding himself up in this picture.



He loved this monkey.
He was laughing almost
the whole time I was taking his picture.
Oh yeah I got this big monkey for $1.00




I love his look in this photo


I love the black/white one with some color!

I found this old Antique scale at a thrift store.
It works great, and it was only a dollar.

2 comments:

marshan said...

Are you kidding? $1????? for each of those? Amazing!!!!
I love the monkey pictures. I think the fifth and sixth monkey pictures are my favorite.

Billie said...

They are all so good, I don't know which is my favorite!?!?