Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sniff sniff

Well Yesterday I noticed that some of Nathaniel's 0-3 months clothes are just fitting perfect. Snug I shall say. So I decided to pack up most of them and get out the 3-6 month cloths. I kept a few 0-3 months out that ran big on him. I Can't believe how big he has gotten in the last few weeks. I also put him in his crib last night to sleep for the first time. This is a shocker for me he will be 3 months tomorrow and I already tried the crib. I did not put Nolan in the crib until 6 months. Needless to say I did fine, and so did he. I had to get up a couple times to cover him back up and give him his pacifier, and feed him. But he did well. He really likes his snoopy mobile. I just wish they would make mobiles last longer and maybe have a remote control that you could use in your bedroom to start it and stop it in their rooms.
Well my dad came out of surgery yesterday fine. He is really sore and in a lot of pain. We are hoping he will be coming home today. He has a 9 month recovery. He had back surgery. They fused some bones together. Sounds painful to me! Love ya Dad and we are praying for ya.

1 comment:

marshan said...

aww man, I can't believe he's almost 3 months old already.

Wow, that surgery sounds painfully crazy. Hope he starts to feel more comfortable soon.