Monday, August 4, 2008

Deals

So I was on my way to my friend's Marshan kid B-day party a few weeks ago, when I spotted a garage sale. I thought hey I got some time and went. I did not see much there, but as I was leaving there was a box of purses. I started sorting through them to find this really cute purse. I asked the lady how much her purses were and she replied by saying depends on the purse. I showed her the purse I was interested in and she said $2.00 I thought not bad, but maybe not, then she said it was a Vera Bradley. I thought $2.00 for a Vera Bradley purse that is like brand new. I would never spend more than 10 maybe 20 on a purse, but that is really pushing it for me to spend over 10. So here is my find. ( I still might sell it and make a profit, right now I am using it)


Other good deals my mom and I got this weekend

Kitchen set with all the food/dishes $2.00

Desk for Nolan's room marked $20 got it for $5.00

Golf set. this is so cute the gophers pop up and down
$1.00

Very old truck for 1 dollar. Its headlights light up
and you can put oil in it and it will let steam out.

Double Lawn chair with case to hold it
$3.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what good buys!

Mom/Carolyn

marshan said...

You weren't kidding when you said you got a great deal on that desk. That is awesome!!

good deals!!!!!