Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Tie Dye Day

So I had this idea that we would all wear tie dye shirts for a family picture. Well the boys were not in the mood to take pictures... Surprise surprise... Anyways a few shots turned out.. We had to use the tri-pod to get family pictures and that made it hard to focus and center everyone.. but here are a few good shots. Enjoy


Yes that is a giant Lollipop. It matched the tie dye theme.




I like this one of Gail and I too bad the boys were not looking at the camera.

5 comments:

marshan said...

Those are fun!! I love the one of Gail squeezing you!!! It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awe! All the pics are good. Even the one where Nolan is enjoying the lollipop!

Love, Mom/Gma T.

Billie said...

I like them also, and I am with marshan, I like the picture were Gail is squeeking you also!!

Laura said...

cute pictures!! We need to get family pics too but it probably wont be until Christmas.

Anonymous said...

i look like i grew up in the 70's
oh wait I DID!!! WOW!