Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nathaniel the cereal Eater

Nathaniel ate cereal for the first time on Tuesday. He did not care for it and thought it was strange. Totally different than when we feed Nolan the first time. Nolan did not make a mess and he kept wanting more. Well we video taped Nathaniel eating the cereal , but well ummm I accidentally erased it before uploading it onto the computer. However, I do have a video of the next day with Nolan feeding him. I did not get the part of Nolan rolling on the floor laughing at Nathaniel because he was such a mess. I had just turned the camera off.



Here let me do it.

I think the spoon is good, but the stuff on it not so much!

I just want my bottle!!!


Here Nathaniel...

Humm.. maybe this is not so bad...
Ok this stuff is gross!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nolan looked like he enjoyed feeding Nathaniel, but Nathaniel didn't seem to like the cereal at all. Mom/Carolyn

Billie said...

That is so cute!!!