Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh what a day!!!

Last night Nolan came up to me and fell asleep on my lap at 8:00 last night. It was so nice to put him to bed early for the night and get to spend time with just Gail. However, the little man decided at 5:30 am that it was time to get up... I fed him and he took a short nap from 8:00-8:30. The day was going good until after his doctor's appointment today. (I took him in b/c of a rash) Doctor thinks it is Eczema...or ringworm! Great!!! If you know me I am like Germaphobic. So the doctor must have picked up that I did not like the word Ringworm mentioned. He told me it was no big deal, that people make a bigger deal of it than they should.. Yeah ok!! Then he proceeds to tell me he thinks it is more Eczema.. but he was going to give us a cream to help heal the rash areas. He said it could take up to 2-3 weeks for it to completly heal, but should see it fading away daily. I have to take him back if we do not see improvements. :( Anyways...his appointment was at 2:45 left there at 3:15 and did not get home until 6:15... All due to going to walmart to get cream for his rash, groceries to finish dinner, and pick up Gail who needed an oil change for his car. Then we ended up leaving some of our groceries behind and did not realize this until an hour later on our way home from the library...So back to the store Gail went... Anyways it is now 7:30 and I am sitting down for the first time all day...I hope tomorrow I will not be running around like a chicken who's head got cut off... Oh wait I have to take Nolan to Mercy tomorrow. At his 12 mt checkup, last month, the doctor told us to have him get a blood test to check for anemia and something else. We had to wait to have this done until he was completly off formula and on regular whole milk. So we are going tomorrow... Thank goodness Gail can help take him tomorrow!!!

No comments: