Sunday, April 22, 2007

We will miss you Nittany!!!!

Well I feel like I have bailed out of so many fun actiitives this week. Sorry everyone! We have had such a crazy week. Friday Night Gail was trying to fix our bedroom bathroom toilet from leaking. He was almost done when he screwed something alittle to tight and the tank broke. So off to home deport he went to get a new tank. Problem: new tank was to small so back to Home deport again at 9:30 pm. Got home and that tank did not work. So we decided to go to bed and try again the next day. Mind you we still could not turn the water on because it would flood our bathroom. So we were using lots of bottle water to wash hands for a day and half. Anyways we ended up having to buy a whole new toilet... Problem has been solved!! :)

Later that day we said good bye to a good friend. We had given Nittany our first dog of almost 5 years away yesterday. We had contacted a Boston Terrier Rescue mission place and the first day they had Nittany on the web someone had contacted the Rescue place interested in him. So a person from the rescue picked Nittany up yesterday to meet them. The new owners wanted to make sure Nittany got along with their Boston T. And of course he did because he loves being around other dogs. So we were happy to hear the people wanted him and that they had another dog for him to be around. We will miss him, but know it was the best thing to do for him and us. Vet bills were getting to high and it was getting harder to take care of two dogs and a very active little boy. Plus we want to have more children here in the near future.

Nolan and I stayed home today from church. His ringworm is looking so much better, but we did not want to take any chances of spreading it to our friends children in the nursery. they say that as long as it is getting treated they can go back to school, day care and stuff, but I don't believe it. I would rather be safe than sorry.... So I am waiting until I can no longer see it on his skin before I let him near other children....I am over paranoid. I have always been when it comes to things like this....

Anyways Nolan and I have had cabin fever for the past week, so we spent a lot of time outside this weekend... We also took some new pictures which I will post later... They turned out cute, but not as cute as I had hoped. He has been cranky for the past week... so he was not really in the mood like he usually is to take pictures. I think it is due to teething.... His appetite has been strange too. He use to eat everything in sight, but his taste buds must be a changing because He has been very picky this week.

2 comments:

marshan said...

hey, we're home from church too!

marshan said...

I was telling Eric in the ER last night, that I think we should have taken our chances with the ringworm instead!! :)