Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wal-mart copyright Law....

So I did some more photo shop on the wash tub photos of Nolan and had them printed off at Wal-mart. When I went to pick them up they asked me for the copyright release form. I told them that I took the pictures. They said that was fine, but that they could not sell the prints to me unless I signed a copyright release form stating that I am the person who took the pictures. They said anytime pictures look professional you have to have a copyright form signed for their(Wal-mart) protection.... I guess I will take that as a compliment. Anyways here is what I did, I used it for one of Nolan's scrapbook pages...

I added some ducks to the scrapbook page.. turned out cute, and was one of the fastest and cheapest pages I have done....I also learned how to make a picture look vintage while keeping some color. I have been trying to do that since I have started learning photo shop... I just happened to stumble on to the process yesterday... I wrote it down how I did it, so let's just hope I remember for next time.

1 comment:

Amber Joy (A.J.) said...

YOU GO GIRL !! What a adorable picture. You should hold a class at your church and share the "LOVE".