Friday, October 5, 2007

Car Accident

Today has been a very interesting day so far. I am a little shook up, but God was really watching over me today. Gail took my car in today to have the breaks fixed and oil change. When he got home to watch Nolan (because we only have one car seat). I took off in his old car to do some garage saling. My neighborhood was having a neighborhood garage sale and I thought cool! Well ended up not being so cool. I get to the last road of sales. (DEAd end road) Cars were parked everywhere and a white pick up truck and I were trying to turn around. Well the truck was unable to make the turn do to the cars parked everywhere, and I was right behind him. He backed right into me. I screamed I did not have much time to react to what happened so I screamed. No one was hurt. but man seeing a truck back up into your car, on your side and don't know if they are going to stop is an experience I never want to have again! thank you Lord for watching over me!
Anyways I called Gail to tell him. I said I just got hit and he said are you ok where are you... I said I am find but the car is a little damaged. He said Car... Man I thought you were hit. He did not know I drove the car.. even though I told him I was taking it when I left! ;) Oh well He loves me and cares about me at least more than his car! :)

1 comment:

Billie said...

I am so glad you are o.k., god really was watching out for you.