Friday, October 12, 2007

Free Friday Fun!!!

Ok so my free spree actually started yesterday. I had a coupon for $10.00 to spend at RERuns for Wee runs on route four. I ended up spending it on a outfit for Nolan that was under 10 dollars so I got it for free! Yeah!! Later that night we went to use a coupon at Max and Erma's for buy one dinner get one free!!!
Then I remember today that I had two free chick fil sandwich coupons. So after our dr. appt. we stopped by there and had a free lunch. Than since we were out I told Gail I had a coupon for a free Hot wheels car from Toys R Us. I told him we did not have to purchase anything to get a free car. So off to Toys R us we went. Nolan had a blast riding on the bikes, cars, and playing with some display toys. So that was some free fun along with a free hot wheel police car. Now we are home and Nolan has been put down for an afternoon nap. I am thinking of taking one myself. All this free fun has really wore me out.

No comments: