Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two shoes

I get home from subbing today to find Gail sitting on the couch getting ready to play his PS3 game. As he goes to take off his shoes he realizes that he had been wearing two completely different black shoes. He wore them all day at work! ;) I would have got a picture, but I was too busy laughing and trying to get settled from work today.

Also thanks mom for watching Nolan today. I tell you I have the best mom. NOt only is she a great babysitter, but she cleaned my house. I am telling you she did all my laundry, even put the clothes away. Washed dishes, reorganized my closet, and went grocery shopping with me when I got home. Wow thanks! (My house wasn't that bad, but it sure is super now!)

1 comment:

marshan said...

That is so hilarious about your hubby.....but unfortunately...I've done that before and not just once...so sad.

WOw, Thanks Mom!! Gotta love mom's!