Friday, October 12, 2007

Doctor appt.

So today I went to my doctor's appointment and we were there for like an hour and half. Apparently, they did not have me down for an appointment even though I made it last month. Anyways, I still got in, but had to wait a little longer. Than they took blood and listen for the baby's heartbeat. I kid you not I started to panic when he could not find the baby's heartbeat. It took like 5 minutes to find this kids heartbeat. I could even see the doctor's face starting to worry. I was really praying hard and thank goodness God heard my prayers. We finally got a strong heartbeat. The doctor said that the babies try to escape the sound of the heart monitor. They don't like it and some babies make it harder to find the heartbeat than others. This kid did it to me last time too, but at least last time we could hear the heartbeat for a few seconds and then we were off chasing him/her to find it so we could hear it longer than a few seconds. Anyways I am scheduled for an ultrasound on Monday Oct. 29. So hopefully he/she will corporate and we will finally be able to put a name to the baby.

1 comment:

marshan said...

oooo. I bet you can't wait...