Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Date Night

Yesterday we spent the day as a family and ran some errands and walked around the mall for awhile. Gail and I were both wanting something sweet, but not for sure what. So when we got home he decided to take his car to get gas so he did not have to do it on his way back to work tomorrow. He ended up bringing back a yummy strawberry dessert and roses for me! How sweet. Later that night we were all settled to watch some TV or a movie when my mom dropped by to give Nolan a cute desk. Nolan got in his mind that he was going bye bye with grandma somehow, and was determined to go home with her. (maybe he just wanted mommy and daddy to have some alone time, how thoughtful of him!) :) Anyways he spent the night at my parents house and had a blast. Gail and I took advantage of this time and had a date night. We went to Dave and Busters and split dinner and played some games. Came home and played a game, which I won, and then headed off to bed early since he had to go back to work today! :( It was a nice way to spend New Year's day/night.

1 comment:

marshan said...

how fun!!
tell your mom she is always more that welcome to come get all my kids too. :)