Monday, January 14, 2008

peeing

Last night after church we came home and ate dinner and made some cookies. Nolan decides that he needs to go potty. So Gail takes him to the bathroom and well he does nothing. He just wanted his very little wet diaper off. So Nolan comes running out of the bathroom with nothing on and I said I will put a new diaper on him and get him ready for bed in a few minutes. Well a minute later Gail goes to see what Nolan is doing he had ran back to the bathroom to pee. He did his little business right by the toilet. So I guess he was trying to use the toilet. Maybe if I just dig a hole in the floor in the bathroom we might get him potty trained! :) We haven't really tried to train yet, but I think after his 2nd B-day we might try harder. We will see......He has an interest for the toilet , but so far has on pooped once in there because I knew he was trying to go and sat him on the toilet. However, so far he has only peed on the floor by the toilet 3 times. oh well it makes for a cute story..

No comments: