Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nathaniel

I took Nathaniel to the Dr. today. He was scheduled for tomorrow to get his immunizations, but he started to get a small fever last night. It went up to 100.4. He has been really congested for the past 3 weeks and is coughing a lot. The doctor said he has allergies. Oh I can't even guess where he inherited allergies from, ummmm his daddy! :) Dr. told us to use a humidifier poor little guy. Also good to know is when his temp reaches 101 that is when the doctor is more concerned. They also weighed him and he weighs 10 lbs 6 onces... He is a growing. My mom was able to go with us to help out. I was going to have someone watch Nolan and I only take the baby, but I really wanted Nolan to go to and get his ears checked out. He has a little fluid behind one ear, and yelp due to the wonderful word Allergies!!! :( So after the Dr. appointment it was such a nice day out I decided it would be fun to go to the park. We have all been having cabin fever for awhile, so it was nice to get out. Mom watched the baby at the picnic area and I ran around with Nolan. It made me nervous with so many kids and adults around and Nolan is getting quicker everyday that it made it hard to keep an eye on him. We were their for about 30 minutes. I even saw some people we know. Anyways it was nice to get out for a little bit today and enjoy the nice weather and not be couch potatoes or play inside. But now I must go start dinner. I am trying another new recipe tonight and having one of our favorite desserts... Strawberry shortcake!!! :) thank you Carolyn for being able to watch Nolan if needed today. Love Ya!!

No comments: