Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tired

Last night Gail was so nice to stay up with Nathaniel and do his late night feedings so I could get a good nights rest. Anyways Nolan wakes up today and Gail kept waiting for him to come out to the living room. Instead Gail finds him laying down in the hallway. Gail gives him a bath, gets him dressed, and breakfast. After breakfast this is where I find all my boys. On the couch snoozing away... Gail informs me that Nolan feels warm. From the pictures you can just tell he is not feeling well. Nolan was not acting his peeping self. We take his temp. and sure enough he has a low fever. I gave him some tylnol. After giving him some medicine Nolan on his own goes back to his room climbs into bed and falls asleep all on his own. This tells me he really does not feel well! Poor little guy!!! He has had an ear infection and just finished taking his medicine yesterday morning. Go figure! I am hoping that it is still only his ears and nothing else.




No comments: