Monday, July 14, 2008

Extreme Makeover (West Chester, Ohio)

Wow, I can't believe that Extreme Makeover is in West Chester redoing a home. Not only are they in West Chester, but they are in my parents neighborhood. My parents can walk to the house being redone. My mom got to see the house being torn down, I tried to see it with the boys, but wasn't able to make it on time. However, my friend Jen, Marshan, and I went to see the site today. The house is so beautiful and it isn't even done yet. We even got Michael's autograph and picture taken with him. We hope to go back again. I really want to go when they reveal the house to the family. I love the concept behind Extreme Makeover and that deserving families in need get a house that will help them with their needs. Check out the pictures:


The line to wait for the shuttle to take us to the house site.


Marshan and I on the bus

Marshan and me in front of the Extreme Makeover House

Jen, Marshan, and me in front of the house.

The house

Picture with a celebrity
We got his autograph too!! :)



Giving autographs



No comments: