Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Veggie Tales

Well, I am normally not a big fan of the Veggie Tales series. But today Rave movie theaters was having a free family movie time slot. apparently they have been doing this once a week all summer long. Bummer I just found out now. So I got the boys up early and headed to Rave. Nolan loved watching the movie and being at the movie theaters. I loved the fact it was free and you did not have to worry about keeping your child quiet. It was pretty quiet for young kids today, no one blinked an eye if a baby was crying or a kid was walking back and forth between seats as long as you tried to be respectful, no one cared. Plus did I mention it was FREE!!! So I think we are going to try next week too. It is Charlotte's Web and yes it is FREE!!! so if your interested come!!! :)

1 comment:

marshan said...

AND YOU DIDN'T TELL BECAUSE??????????

I'LL DEFINITELY COME NEXT WEEK!!