Friday, July 25, 2008

Ladies Night MSBC Style

Our young Married wifes and single girls at our church went out last night to the melting pot. I have never been there before and found it to be pretty cool. It is a fondue restaurant. It is a really expensive place, but there was a deal last night for ladies night. For $20.o0 you got your own salad, cheese, and dessert. I still think this was way too expensive. But the experience was fun!!! I did not care for really any of the cheese fondue and have actually had better cheese fondue at other restaurant for so much less. However, the dessert was out of this world. Thanks Angie for setting up the whole adventure and driving.


Angie/Jen

Angie/Lindsey

Dessert

The gang

Terani

Marshan and me
(I have some really crazy friends)

Deb and Terani


Megan Lindsey and Candice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!!!! Love the one of you and Marshan! She's a kook!

What a good time it was with friends! I wish our tables weren't so divided though. :(

Love ya,
Candice

Sarah said...

I'm sorry I missed it :( I'm glad everyone had a good time!