Monday, July 14, 2008

FireProof

Gail and I got to see a "Screener" (a free early preview) of the New movie Fireproof Thursday. IT's a christian movie about marriage from the same people that did facing the giants and flywheel
It does not open until September 26th and will be on DVD at the end of January.
We really enjoyed the movie though we both like facing the giants better (Gail admits he is biased since facing the giants was about football!!) don't get me wrong it was a very good movie!!!


I thank God everyday for my husband and children. What a blessing they are to me everyday. I am very blessed to have a husband that loves me and cares for me. Gail asked me after the movie if I thought we had a good marriage. I told him: "NO, we have a GREAT marriage." It is great because it is not perfect and we love each other for who we are. I am looking forward to growing old with my husband and to learning more about who he is everyday. I hope and pray that my children will have a strong marriage too one day. We must remember that all marriages will be tested... but as long as God is put first in your marriage and you both lean onto Christ you will have a wonderful and Godly marriage.

No comments: