Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy 9 Months Today!!!


Nathaniel turned 9 months today. He has grown up so much these past months. He is all over the house now crawling everywhere and he is fast. He is getting his fist front tooth this week and it has made him very fussy. I can't wait for the teething stage to be over. Teething and potty training are not fun. Anyways I took the boys today to get their pics taken. Nolan will be 32 months on the 21st and Nathaniel is 9mts today. They really were not in the mood to take pictures and we got a lot of crying pictures, but thankfully there were a few good shots. Enjoy!(click on the pics to enlarge them)I am so handsome!


Look at me stand!

The hat is really way too much mom!

a little too much egg nog



I love this pic, did not order it but love it.
It is so Nolan. He does this expression with his
hands all the time and says "Please mommy"

U can't get me

Now how do I get a way from the cameras?

I love this one too




All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! hahah
He is teething and he was not happy in taking pics.

No comments: