Monday, November 17, 2008

Nathaniel's 9mt Check-up

Today Nathaniel went to see Dr. Tood for his 9 mt check-up and shots. While G-ma Terrell was so nice to watch Nolan. When I arrived to Carolyn's house we noticed that my right front tire was flat. I was like oh no.. Carolyn was nice to allow me to drive her very nice van to the Dr. office. I was highly nervous the whole time driving her car, I did not want to harm it, but all was well we made it there and back fine. We even saw Nolan and Nathaniel's 2nd cousin baby Lilly there for her 2 week appointment. She is so cute! Well here are the stats on Nathaniel and I am posting Nolan's stats when he was 9 mts for comparsion.
Nathaniel (also got his first tooth this week: right front bottom)
Weight: 23 pounds
Height: 30 inches 95 %s
HC: 18 inches 75 %
Nolan: (Nolan was still toothless, he did not start to get his first tooth until 11 mts old upper front)
Weight: 21 pounds 7 oz
Height: 28 inches
Hc: 18 1/4 inches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nolan was 2 inches shorter & about 1/ 1/2 pounds lighter than Nathaniel is now. Nathaniel's head is a little bigger than when Nolan was 9 mo. Both are sweethearts & so handsome!