Saturday, November 22, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

Our Young Marrieds class at my church had a Murder Mystery Dinner tonight. IT was so much fun. We all got dressed up and followed are scripts. The theme was medieval. Enjoy the pics!

King and Queen
Steve and Deb Hall

Charles and Sara

Terani and Roy


Jen and Jason


Gail the Sheriff


Sara and Candice


Jen and Terani


Terani and me


Terani and me oh yeah and Gail acting silly


Terani and Alicia


Marshan


Kristy, me, Marshan, and Megan


Jen and Marshan




The guys


The girls




1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Looks like a great time! I heard from "The Queen" on Fri. that this was in the works so I was glad to see the pictures.

So nice that the Sheriff of Nottingham and Friar Tuck were there, too. (No offense meant. I've watched a lot of kid movies through the years and that's just what came to mind when I saw Gail and friend.