Friday, November 28, 2008

a lot of Diapers and $ saved!

Lets see where do I begin:
Gail took a weeks vacation and the boys and I have enjoyed having daddy around all week.
The week started off with me having the bright idea of throwing pork chops down the toilet. Yes pork chops. I did this b/c we do not have a garbage disposal and I already took the garbage out so I did not want my house to stink. Well that was not a good Idea. I did not just flush down 1 chop, not 2 but 3 pork chops. Well this ended up with Gail having to buy a $30 tool to unclog the toilet. Thankfully he fixed it. We than went to our Young Marrieds Murder Mystery party(see pics below on other post) which was a blast! We also hosted Thanksgiving dinner, with ham not turkey. Wow that made for an easy dinner and clean up. I missed eating the turkey, but the ham was very yummy and oh less work and headache. My mom was nice enough to spend the night so Gail and I could get up and go shopping on Black Friday. Now I am not big on getting up on Black Friday and shopping but there was a deal we just could not pass up. Babies r us was having their store brand diapers on sale for $10 a box. So we woke up a 3;15 am and headed off to wait in line for the store to open at 5 am. There was a sign only 3 boxes per person, but well since Gail and I were both there we each got 3 boxes, paid, went to the car unloaded our stash and went back in again. I made two trips and Gail made 3. So We saved over $200 dollars in diapers by doing this and well we will not need diapers for awhile! :)

.

1 comment:

marshan said...

Oh my word! That is absolutely hilarious!!!! You're never gonna run out of diapers. Shoot, you're gonna need a room just to hold all of them.