Monday, June 4, 2007

Blowing Nose

The other day I went to blow my nose. Nolan watched me take out a tissue, blow my nose and then proceed to grab his own tissue out of the box and wipe his nose. Then he was so kind to hand me the dirty tissue. He amazes me how fast he picks up on things. He is so smart!!!
A few months ago I came home from the grocery store and I had just finished putting all the groceries away. I then started to throw away old stuff from the fridge and Nolan decided to help by throwing new items into the trash. Thankfully I caught on before all are good food was thrown away. He is now wanting to also help by throwing things away for you, or putting the trash lid back on the can when we are emptying it. He also helps me put wet clean clothes in the dryer and he loves shutting the dryer door for me. He claps every time he helps me out! What amazes me the most is the sense of humor he has and how he loves to tease you! Smart I say smart!

Being a mom is hands down the most rewarding job I have ever done along with being a wife! :) I don't have many talents, but as long as I can help raise my children to love and serve God then I will be pleased. I would not want to trade my life with anyone! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful Godly family and a good life.

1 comment:

Gail said...

You have lots of talents don't sell yourself short!