Saturday, June 9, 2007

Garage Sales

I have not been able to garage sale that much this summer. However, today I was able to get out and we hit some great sales. I have been wanting to get a lighter stroller. I love my big stroller, but my small umbrella stroller has no shade and is hard to steer because for some dumb reason they don't make the handles tall enough for people to push them with out slumping over as you walk and push it. I was able to find my new stroller for $10.00 and the funny thing is a few houses down from where I bought mine was trying to sell the exact stroller for $25.00. We talked them down to $12 and now my mom has a nice stroller for her car too. Yeah!!!



Stroller $10.00
Seen at stores online: for $49.00-$59.00



Toy Vacuum Cleaner ($1.00)
Beads in front bounce around and makes noise

Toy Stick horse ($4.00)
Makes noise and mouth moves

1 comment:

marshan said...

Great deals!!! I wanna go garage saling!!!