Monday, June 18, 2007

My B-day!!

Well today is the big day... I turn 31 years old today. The funny thing is I don't feel like I am 31. I really did not have any trouble turning 30. Did not really think much of it. Now Gail on the other hand had a hard time with the concept of age 30.

We started celebrating my b-day last night on Father's day. We had my mom pick up Nolan from our house after church. He spent the night with G-ma/G-Pa. First time he has ever spent the night somewhere without us. I called once to check on him and he was trying to give me kisses on the phone. :) Gail and I stayed up and watch 1 movie called DEJavu. (very good movie with Denzele Washington) Then we started another movie, but only watched about 1/2 hour of it before we started to get really tired. It was a nice evening.

Today we went to the two different libraries to find movies for his next video clip of History events for next Sunday's service. Then headed to Red Lobster for a nice lunch. I hate seafood, but love their Aztez Chicken dish. We then picked up Nolan from my parents house around 3:00 pm and took him to go get my B-day treat of Greater's Black Raspberry Chip ice cream! Yummy!!! We then headed over to visit Gail's G-ma Ervin.

As we were coming home Nolan fell asleep so we put him to bed around 6:00pm and we took advantage of this late nap with a nap of our own. Work up around 8:00 and will probably go back to bed around 10:00pm. Yeah! It was a nice relaxing b-day. Thanks mom and dad for watching him for us... it was nice sleeping in today!!!

2 comments:

marshan said...

I was hoping you would post today, so I could say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Billie said...

Happy late birhtday, I'm glad you had a enjoyable time. 31 is easy, I'm turning 36 this year. HELP!!!!!