Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nolan

Well, I had to take Nolan back to the doctors on Wed. He has had this horrible deep barking cough. He is acting normal other wise, had a sight fever, but I thought it was due to teething and/or shots from Friday's 15 month checkup. Fever only lasted two days and it was so mild. Well his coughing just kept getting worse. The doctor checked him over, and of course the little man acted like he was perfectly fine around the doctor, Not one coughing spell, and his ears, lungs, and throat were fine. The doctor said it was probably a virus and prescribed a cough medicine for him. Well as we were walking from the doctors office to the car the little man had another coughing fit and he did this all the way home. He even had a rough night. I think my doctor thought I was a little loony, but must have believed me somewhat since he prescribed him medicine. Anyways Nolan scared me this morning with a very long coughing fit to the point he turned a deep reddish/purple and then gagged and spit up lots of clear Flem. :) this made him feel a lot better and he has had a better day because of it... :) I don't enjoy those scary moments of parenthood. He even had really big crocodile tears coming down his cheek.

On a less gross note: While we were at the doctors office he said a sentence. A 3 word sentence. Now he has said Hi kitty, or hi doggy, but this time he repeated what my mother said. He repeated the sentence: "Here it is."

He is a clever little boy. He likes to take my keys and try to open the house door and car doors with them. I guess he just picked that up by watching us.

That little stinker just figured out how to open a part of our printer that I could not figure out how to open! I mean I sat here for hours the other day trying to fix that dumb printer and trying to figure out how to open one of the compartment doors and that little genius just figured it out in two seconds! He is going to be a computer genius!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like his DADDY! A computer wiz!

Mom/Grandma Terrell