Monday, June 25, 2007

Child Training Tips

Our young marrieds class will be starting a new series in our class in a few weeks on child training tips. Our teacher and his wife recommended this book by Reb Bradley called: Child Training Tips.
I would recommend that anyone planning on having children read this book before doing so.. and if you have children it is never to late to learn how to train your child right. By what I mean right is by what the Bible says. "The purpose of this book is simply to expose to parents possible blind spot, and to offer practical tips and biblically-based help in overcoming them." I just finished the book and it was a great refresher of what I already knew, didn't know, and need to know. If you don't have a church home come and visit our church : Morning Star Baptist in West Chester , Ohio....

2 comments:

marshan said...

Hey, I'm almost done with it. Aren't you proud???

Lisa said...

Hey good for you!!! So what did you think of it?