Friday, September 21, 2007

4th month/15weeks Dr. Appt.

Sunday I will be 15 weeks along in my pregnancy. I went to the doctor today and all is well! Thank you Lord! We heard the heartbeat again... He had trouble getting a good listen at first because the baby kept moving on him, but finally the baby cooperated. My next appt. is Out. 12th. I will have blood taken that day! Yuck!!! :( He will also give me the horrible drink that I will have to drink for the next appt. in Nov. He also mentioned around 20 weeks maybe another ultrasound. So maybe we will find out what we are having at that time.
On another note: Nolan turned 18 months today!!! I was just getting use to 17 months and this month flew bye me! :( It is bitter sweet. I want March to come so I can welcome our new bundle of joy, but I am sad that my baby boy will be two in March!!! :) he is at a great stage. So much fun. He makes me laugh and smile a lot. We are so blessed that God gave him to us. Children are so much work, but it is sooooooo worth it. So many rewards come from having kids in your life!!!!! Thank you Lord with blessing us with another one!!! :)

1 comment:

Billie said...

I can't believe it has already been 4 months.