Friday, September 14, 2007

Nolan on his first horse.

Wow it has been awhile since I have updated my blog.... Well I am back!!! Last week we were driving by Kroger and they had a man taking pictures of your kid on a pony! He dressed them up in costume to look like a cowboy. Here are some pictures of Nolan on his first horse. He loved it. He got excited when he saw the horse and petted it. He got a big grin on his face when we put him on the horse!!! He loved it!!!! Enjoy!!!! ( click on pictures to make them bigger! )



5 comments:

marshan said...

how cute are those!

Billie said...

So cute, I had Emily & Aaron picture taken on a horse like that years ago. I scan them and put them on my blog so you can see them.

marshan said...

I forgot to tell you that when I first saw these...I thought that somehow you had finagled getting a horse for your props, and thought..."no stinkin way!!" :)

Lisa said...

Ok that is funny Marshan! I wish I was that clever!!!

Billie said...

I think it is the same horse,look at the white pattens on the back legs. They look the same, just alot older.