Saturday, September 29, 2007

Going potty!

So I am not trying to potty train Nolan, but he has been very interested in the whole potty thing. Anyways today we were playing outside and all of a sudden I see him stop in his tracks and start to grunt. I asked do you have to go potty? I took him in and he went poop on the potty. He was so pleased with himself. He flushed the toilet and said good bye to his beloved poop and then gave me a high five. His face was so cute when he saw what he had done. I hope he is easy to train, only time will tell. I think he is still to young but at least for now he has no fear of the potty, so that is a step in the right direction!

2 comments:

marshan said...

oh my goodness...are you kidding me??? That's awesome. If he wants to do it....go for it....I can only dream of one kid in diapers.

Billie said...

Very good sign, but of then again Nolan is very smart. This does not surprise me.