Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Morning sickness # 4

Last night I was having some side pains. My doctor had told me he believes that my ligaments are stretching. Nothing to be concerned about. I just don't remember it being that painful with Nolan. Anyways... Gail was teasing me last night about the whole pregnancy mood, sickness, and stuff. I told him that I wish he could be pregnant for one day. I bet all men in the world would have a new found respect for women if they could just go through one day of being pregnant. he gladly said he would do it for one day. He even teased me that He could handle the pain better. Yeah right! :) Well in bed last night i was not feeling to hot. I ran to the porcelain thrown and got sick. He immediately said YOu win.... You have it worst... :) He is so funny!!! ;)
Well if I get sick one more time I will be tied for when I was expecting Nolan. Oh yeah!!!

3 comments:

Billie said...

With Emily I didn't go a day after about 6 weeks that I didn't get sick. It was the same with Aaron, but I couldn't eat any meat at with Emily. So, for my record, you are doing great;)

Billie said...

It should say "any meat at all with Emily" oops!!!;)

marshan said...

Yeah, I think the second pregnancy is a lot more painful than the first....and it goes downhill from there!! Just kidding. sorry you were sick. plus at least Gail was at home to tease you!