Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy One week old

I can't believe Nathaniel is already 1 week old today. He turned 1 week at 7:48 Am Wow!!!
A home nurse came to pay him a visit today. He weighs 6 pounds 11 oz and he had blood taken to check his jaundice level again. Please continue to pray for him. He is not out of the woods yet until the jaundice is totally gone. We get results back tonight. If it is higher he might go back on the belly ruben blanket at home, if it is too high he would probably go back to the hospital. I think he looks about the same as he did when he left the hospital! He also has his first DR. appt. tomorrow. I will post more later. Right now Nolan went down for a nap, and my parents are here watching the baby. So that means nap time for me too!!! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been praying! Rest! Let me know how I can help!

Love, Mom T.

marshan said...

sleep well!