Friday, February 1, 2008

Dr. Appointment update

So I went for my 2 week check up today. I have to go back in two weeks again. We heard Nathaniel's heartbeat and it was strong as his kicks. I think he is going to be a football player or soccer player! :) I will be 34 weeks on this Sunday, but the doctor said I was already measuring at 35 weeks. So fingers crossed maybe I will go a little early. The doctor also listen to Nolan's tummy again, and Nolan just thinks he is the coolest doctor! :) Good news: No weight gain, I lost 3 pounds. I kept gaining 3 than losing it. So really I have not gained anything so far! I hope to keep it that way!!! :) Well I must go, my little monkey is wanting my attention and since I was sicker than a dog this morning I really could not give him much attention. Oh yeah I asked the doctor about my weired ear problems in the morning. He gave me some medicine for them, so pray it works!!! :)

No comments: